Monday, November 21, 2005

DJ in da house

When I spoke to my Dad on the phone last week before he ventured on his slog of a long journey to come and see me in Hiroshima, he asked me if I wanted him to bring anything. Apart from ibuprophen, marmite and The Daily Mail(?!), I also asked if he had any photos of me when I was little. Not sure why I asked, just wanted to remember what happened in my life before Japan. As being here kind of makes you forget about life in the old days (not that I'm very old). So I stumbled across this picture. I had so forgotten about Mr Turtle sitting next me - DJ Kate and MC Turtle - I wonder what happened to him? Probably sold him for 5p at a car boot sale. Sorry Mr Turtle, maybe we'll meet again on friends reunited?
This is a pointless blog - just felt I needed to write something, anything! I'm going to bed.

3 Comments:

At November 26, 2005, Blogger Vernon said...

Life before Japan... It's amazing to think such things. You must not be so old after all. You're still on the ball with fresh ideas. They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but can you teach a new dog old tricks?

 
At November 27, 2005, Blogger The Hooded Jester said...

Thanks for that

 
At November 27, 2005, Blogger The Hooded Jester said...

Nice to see you have a web presence elsewhere too...
http://www.lilac-bus.co.uk/about_us.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home